Maintenance Windows – non critical services
Any maintenance that might originate a service disruption or degradation will be held between 6:30 and 8:30 on Wednesdays, Portuguese time.
All members will be notified prior to any maintenance activity through the existing mailing list with, at least two days beforehand.
In the case of an emergency event, GigaPIX reserves the right to perform a exceptional maintenance at any time without prior notification. These operations will only take place in situations like:
- Hardware failure that affects the switch’s performance or equipment to which members are connected;
- Loss of inter-switch connections that causes severe service degradation;
- Switch software failure that affects the several members and effects the delivering of service to several members;
- Port misconfiguration or hardware/software problem on a member’s device that causes loss of service to other members or serious service degradation;
- Serious loss of service for a significant number of GigaPIX members that requires immediate action to solve the problem.
No Critical Services
Routine and non-disruptive maintenance is performed by the GigaPIX team between 9:00 and 18:00.
These actions have no direct impact on the service delivered to the members. Eg: changes in CPU/Link usage graphics, WEB services, email, etc.